(PRESS RELEASE)_NORTH PALM BEACH, Fla. – Doris Italian Market & Bakery presents an exclusive wine tasting of Orin Swift Cellars on Thursday, March 12 from 6 to 8 p.m. at Doris Italian Market & Bakery, Shoppes at City Centre, 11239 U.S. Highway 1 in North Palm Beach.
Open to the public, the seated tasting will include a sample of eight wines from the Orin Swift portfolio matched with a food sampling. The wine and food pairings include:
· Blank Stare Sauvignon Blanc
· Mannequin Chardonnay Blend with truffle goat cheese
· 8 years in the Desert Zinfandel Blend with Artigiano Classico
· Slander Pinot Noir with Sartori aged goat cheese
· Machete New World Red Blend with truffle gouda and soppressata
· Palermo Cabernet Sauvignon with parmigiana reggiano
· Papillon Bordeaux Blend with sliced tenderloin and Danish blue cheese
· Mercury Head Cabernet Sauvignon with Doris homemade chocolate chew
Guest speaker Danielle Bayless of E&J Gallo Winery will share the story behind each wine and the history of Orin Swift Cellars and its creator David Swift Phinney. All wines will be available for purchase at the end of the evening with special event pricing. Tickets are $49.95 and seating is limited to 40 guests.
Tickets to the Wine Pairing event can be purchased online at dorismarket.com. RSVP is required. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-517-8488.
Exploring what to see and do in North Palm Beach and the South Florida area. Your hosts are Pam and Gerry Barker.
Listen to Chapter One of "Panama Palmer"