(MSC)_MSC Seaview will be christened in Civitavecchia, Rome, Italy on June 2, 2018. With its unique and innovative “beach condo” design, similar to her sister ship MSC Seaside, guests can enjoy the outdoors and brings guests closer to the sea. A few highlights include:
1. Fly above the sea on the longest zip line on a cruise ship
2. See the best sea views from the 262-ft high Bridge of Sighs
3. Soak up the sun and breathe in the sea from one of the ship’s terraced balcony cabins
4. Stroll along the edge of the water on the waterfront boardwalk
5. Take in sweeping sea views from the luxurious Top Sail Lounge in the MSC Yacht Club
6. The most interactive aquapark at sea with four exhilarating waterslides
7. Dine at the second location (first opened on MSC Seaside) of celebrity chef, Roy Yamaguchi’s eatery Asian Market Kitchen, as part of the ship’s 9 total dining venues.
8. Sip on cocktails at 17 bars and lounges
Stay current with the latest news from the cruise lines.
Follow Gerry Barker
on All Things Cruise.
Follow Gerry on Splash Magazines Worldwide