MIAMI (Aug. 7, 2019) – Where will you go next?
Starting today, luxury travelers will find their answer in Regent Seven Seas Cruises®’ 2021-2022 Voyage Collection Debut. The world’s leading luxury ocean cruise line unveiled 146 voyages embarking April 2021 through May 2022 featuring 27 new ports of call, first-time sailings for Seven Seas Splendor™ in Northern Europe and the Baltics and for Seven Seas Explorer® in Alaska, immersive new land programs, remarkable new shore excursions and access to newly announced UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Japan, Portugal and Italy. Plus, a greater emphasis on Asia includes 10 voyages sailing the region with multiple in-port overnights. Highlights and firsts include:
“These voyages represent the most stunning and ambitious collection in our company’s history. We are sailing to even more legendary and lesser-known destinations highlighted by included immersive land experiences in every port,” said Jason Montague, president and chief executive officer of Regent Seven Seas Cruises. “Whether searching for an exciting adventure, a new way to unwind or for something entirely different, we invite luxury travelers to find it with Regent and discover their next unrivaled experience, with the highest levels of elegance, comfort and hospitality on board.”
With today’s announcement, Regent Seven Seas Cruises offers nearly three years of voyages for luxury travelers and their travel advisors to reserve and enjoy.
27 Maiden Ports of Call
1. Fort Dauphin, Madagascar
2. Pergamum (Dikili), Turkey
3. Paphos, Cyprus
4. Monemvasia, Greece
5. Igoumenitsa, Greece
6. Chios, Greece
7. Liepaja, Latvia
8. Wismar, Germany
9. Eskifjordur, Iceland
10. Klaksvik (Faroe Islands), Denmark
11. Rønne (Bornholm), Denmark
12. Dunkerque, France
13. Oban, Scotland
14. Turku, Finland
15. Kaliningrad (Pionersky), Russia
16. Nordfjordeid, Norway
17. Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
18. Fortaleza, Brazil
19. Natal, Brazil
20. Nagoya, Japan
21. Naze (Oshima Island), Japan
22. Port Arthur (Tasmania), Australia
23. Whangarei, New Zealand
24. Nessebur, Bulgaria
25. Laguna San Rafael, Chile
26. Îles des Saintes, Guadeloupe
27. Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
116 Overnight Stays
· St. Petersburg (10 Nights)
· Istanbul (8)
· Venice (7)
· Jerusalem (Haifa) (6)
· Bordeaux (6)
· Ho Chi Minh City (4)
· Osaka (4)
· Barcelona (4)
· Hong Kong (3)
· New York (3)
· Manaus (Amazon River) (3)
· Stockholm (3)
· Buenos Aires
Walvis Bay (3)
Tuscany (Livorno) (2)
Bali (Benoa) (2)
Bangkok (Laem Chabang) (2)
Kyoto (Kobe) (2)
Luxor (Safaga) (2)
Richard’s Bay (2)
Rio de Janeiro (2)
Monte Carlo (1)
Hue/Da Nang (Chan May) (1)
Hanoi (Ha Long Bay) (1)
St. John’s (Antigua) (1)
Port Antonio (1)
Abu Dhabi (1)
Mahé, Seychelles (1)
Hobart (Tasmania) (1)
Free Pre- or Post-Cruise Land Programs
27 voyages aboard Seven Seas Explorer, Seven Seas Voyager and Seven Seas Mariner offer a free Pre- or Post-Cruise Land Program. These new Pre- or Post-Cruise Land Programs include Vibrant Tokyo, Discover Singapore, Sydney Icons, Natural Wonders of New Zealand, Treasures of the U.A.E., Cape Town on Your Own, Glimpse of Balinese Culture, Glimpse of Arabia, San Francisco and Sausalito, A Passion for Rio, and Chilean Wonders and Wines. In addition, other upgraded land programs are available for purchase.
2021-2022 Highlights By Ship
Seven Seas SplendorTM
· Sails summer season in Northern Europe and winter in Caribbean.
· Northern Europe features British Isles, Western Europe & Baltic on 7-to-12 night voyages.
· Overnights featuring Bordeaux, Stockholm, St. Petersburg and Amsterdam.
Seven Seas Explorer®
· First summer season in Alaska (7-night northbound and southbound itineraries).
· Fall and spring Asia voyages featuring Japan, China, Vietnam and Thailand.
· Winter Australia and New Zealand voyages featuring Great Barrier Reef, Gold Coast and New Zealand.
Seven Seas Voyager®
· Early summer and fall in Eastern Mediterranean voyages featuring Turkey and Greek Isles, plus Holy Land.
· Fall voyages feature Africa and Arabia — including a return to Seychelles, Mauritius and Réunion, a winter Africa program, then a transoceanic crossing of the South Atlantic over Christmas en route to South America.
· One South America voyage includes scenic cruising through select areas of Antarctica.
Seven Seas Mariner®
· Spring and summer 2021 months will cruise the Mediterranean, including a return to the Black Sea with calls on Romania, Bulgaria and Ukraine. Many of these voyages are 7-night cruises.
· In the fall she crosses the Atlantic before cruising into the Amazon River and then traversing the Panama Canal en route to San Francisco.
· On January 5, 2022, Seven Seas Mariner will embark on Regent’s 2022 World Cruise through Asia Pacific.
Seven Seas Navigator®
· Cruise the Amazon and Caribbean in the spring before sailing up to New York, visiting Bermuda along the way.
· In the summer she will sail Northern Europe on a Grand Voyage — visiting Greenland, Iceland, the Baltic, Arctic and famous capitals of Europe.
· Fall months will be spent in Canada and New England.
· During winter 2021 and 2022, she will call on Caribbean ports, including a number of overnights like Bridgetown, Cozumel, and Port Antonio, Jamaica.
Highlights by Region of the World
Africa and Arabia
Explore mighty Africa with roundtrip voyages out of Cape Town, a new port of call in Madagascar and stops along the continent’s east coast, from Seychelles to Réunion. Then, witness the marvels of Arabia with new Land Programs like savoring the Culinary Delights of the Ottomans.
Cruise Alaska in the epitome of comfort aboard Seven Seas Explorer, the most luxurious ship sailing the region in 2021. Adventure ashore in Icy Straight Point, exploring the history of the Tlingit culture or capturing moments with the area’s abundant wildlife and Discover Denali through one of Regent’s immersive Land Programs.
Sail into the enchanting cultures of Asia with more voyages to the region than ever before, accompanied by more than 20 overnights and two new ports. Experience new Land Programs like Chengdu & Its Pandas or visit the newly-announced UNESCO World Heritage Site Mounded Tombs of Ancient Japan.
Australia and New Zealand
Witness the grandeur of Australia and New Zealand through adventurous and insightful new Land Programs revealing Sydney Icons and the Natural Wonders of New Zealand, two new ports of call including a visit to the island of Tasmania and by cruising the majestic fjords of New Zealand’s South Island.
Canada, New England and Bermuda
Step back in time more than 200 years through the historic buildings and epic museums found throughout New England and stroll beautiful parks and shores decorated by fall colors. Make the most of overnights in Quèbec City, exploring the wonderful French influences, from classic architectural designs to savory French-Canadian cuisine.
Caribbean and Panama Canal
Sail from one tropical paradise to another aboard the luxurious Seven Seas Splendor. Savor authentic Jamaican cuisine during an in-port overnight in charming Port Antonio and feel the electricity in the air that comes with the preparations for Carnival when calling on Trinidad and Tobago.
Return with Regent to the Black Sea and visit six new Mediterranean ports, from the Ancient City of Nessebur in Bulgaria to the modern, local charms of Igoumenitsa, Greece. Then, tour the newly announced UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Portugal and Italy for a new experience of history.
Tour the glory of the Baltic aboard Seven Seas Splendor, soaking in every moment of your journey. Ten new ports await, inviting guests to savor a glass of Scotch in the town it was made, go off the beaten path to a quaint Icelandic fishing village or visit the historic shores of Dunkerque.
Adventure deep into the Amazon aboard Seven Seas Navigator, Seven Seas Mariner or Seven Seas Voyager and enjoy a Passion for Rio and Chilean Wonders and Wines, two fascinating new Land Programs. Then, board a voyage that offers a scenic cruise of Antarctica aboard Seven Seas Voyager.
Three New Grand Voyages And “Elements of the Pacific” World Cruise
· Grand Arctic Adventure | 94 Nights | Roundtrip New York | Seven Seas Navigator
Guests on this voyage will touch upon the shores of New England, Canada and Greenland before exploring Iceland, the British Isles, Scandinavia, the Baltic States, the Iberian Peninsula and finally the Azores and Bermuda. (Embarks May 31, 2021)
· Grand European Tour | 59 Nights | Stockholm to Istanbul | Seven Seas Splendor
Guests will experience the marquis ports of Europe aboard Regent’s newest ship during this voyage. After departing Stockholm guests will explore the Baltic Sea, the British Isles, France, Spain, Italy, Greece and Turkey. (Embarks Aug. 30, 2021)
· Circle South America | 62 Nights | Roundtrip Miami | Seven Seas Navigator
Guests on Circle South America will experience the history, culture and ecological wonders of Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Honduras, Belize and Mexico. (Embarks Dec. 5, 2021)
· Elements of the Pacific World Cruise| 120 Nights | Roundtrip San Francisco | Seven Seas Mariner
Previously announced in July, this unique voyage circumnavigates the inspiring Pacific Rim sailing to 17 Asia-Pacific countries and 59 distinct ports of call with 18 overnight stays, while providing access to 43 UNESCO World Heritage Sites and nearly 300 included shore excursions. (Embarks Jan. 5, 2022)
Every Luxury Included
Guests on all 146 sailings will experience the value of Regent’s all-inclusiveness and the sense of comfort and freedom it brings. Fares always include all-suite accommodations, round-trip business-class air on intercontinental flights from U.S. and Canada, ground transfers, the largest collection of unlimited shore excursions, unlimited internet access, highly personalized service, exquisite cuisine and specialty restaurants, fine wines and spirits, enrichment speakers and entertainment, gratuities, and one-night, pre-cruise hotel packages for guests staying in Concierge-level suites and higher.
Reservations and Early Booking Savings
Guests who book 2021-2022 voyages by Dec. 31, 2019 will enjoy Early Booking Savings. Special youth fares are applicable on select voyages and Seven Seas Society® member savings are applicable on select voyages. For more information please visit www.RSSC.com, call 1-844-4REGENT (1-844-873-2381) or contact a professional travel advisor.
About Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Regent Seven Seas Cruises is the world’s leading luxury ocean cruise line. Its modern four-ship fleet -- Seven Seas Explorer, Seven Seas Mariner, Seven Seas Navigator and Seven Seas Voyager -- sails to more than 450 iconic and immersive destinations around the world and reflects $150 million in stunning refurbishments over the past three years. Regent will add Seven Seas Splendor™ in 2020 as the fleet’s fifth ship and then grow by a sixth ship in 2023.
Stay current with the latest news from the cruise lines.
Follow Gerry Barker
on All Things Cruise.