(PRESS RELEASE)_Palm Beach Gardens & Hallandale FL (October 19, 2018)— Celebrate Thanksgiving with an inspired bountiful 4-course prix-fixe dinner at III Forks Prime Steakhouse, on November 22. Executive Chef Tommy Nevill presents savory selections that includes soup, salad, delicious entrée choices, and three festive desserts. Priced at $48 for adults, children under 12 can enjoy soup or salad, entrée and dessert for $18.
First Course: Tenderloin Tomato Soup
· Fresh roasted vine-ripe plum tomatoes and sweet basil simmered with tenderloin beef stock—substitute Lobster Bisque $5.00.
Second Course: III Forks Signature Salad
· Granny Smith apples, Wisconsin blue cheese, toasted pecans and field greens with house made maple pecan vinaigrette.
Entrée Choices: Delicious Thanksgiving Specials
· Spice Rubbed Holiday Turkey with Grandma’s gravy, fresh cranberry-orange relish, sausage sage cornbread dressing, creamed potatoes, maple-glazed yams and roasted autumn vegetables.
· Roasted Midwest Beef Tenderloin in a roast shallot thyme veal glace with whipped potatoes, off-the-cob creamed corn and roasted autumn vegetables.
· Vermont Maple Glazed Atlantic Salmon with coconut infused jasmine rice and roasted autumn vegetables.
Dessert Choice: A Smorgasbord Spectacular
· Pumpkin Pie with whipped cream and caramel
· Kentucky Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pie Makers Mark®
· Pecan Bread Pudding with vanilla ice cream
In addition, more than 25 items are available a la carte including shrimp cocktail, ahi tuna, wedge salad, filet mignon, Chilean sea bass, sausage sage cornbread dressing and six cheese potatoes. Don’t forget the Turkey Taste, deep fried turkey leg with Grandma’s gravy for the table to share ($16.00)—available only at the Palm Beach Gardens location. Cocktails and wine by the glass are available for purchase. Prices exclude tax and gratuity.
Reservations are encouraged, at https://www.3forks.com/. III Forks is located at two locations: 4645 PGA Boulevard in Palm Beach Gardens, 561-630-3660, and in The Village of Gulfstream Park at 501 Silks Run, 954-457-3920.
Exploring what to see and do in North Palm Beach and the South Florida area. Your hosts are Pam and Gerry Barker.
Listen to Chapter One of "Panama Palmer"