Marriott Offers Spring Training Package
PRESS RELEASE_RIVIERA BEACH, SINGER ISLAND, Fla. – Feb. 20, 2018 – Baseball greats, ocean views and some serious swag – it’s the ultimate triple play for a memorable family vacation. Die-hard baseball fans are invited to come for a game and stay for an experience that’s in a league of its own with Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa’s Spring Training Package.
This season, families will receive a world-class experience with door-to-door access to the renowned Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium, where both the Miami Marlins and the St. Louis Cardinals conduct Spring Training. The stadium is also the only site in the country to host four minor league teams: the Jupiter Hammerheads, the Palm Beach Cardinals, the Gulf Coast Marlins and the Gulf Coast Cardinals. The Spring Training Package lineup includes:
· Ocean View Suite accommodations for four, complete with full kitchen, living room and balcony, based on a three-night minimum
· Welcome amenity of gourmet popcorn and candy bars
· Daily breakfast for four at the resort’s signature restaurant, 3800 Ocean
· $100 resort credit
· Daily roundtrip VIP transportation to Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium
· One Spring Training sports backpack filled with a $25 gift card to Stadium Grill; an exclusive Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium 2018 Spring Training Miami Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals baseball hat; The Sandlot on Blu-ray; a baseball and marker for signatures; Big League Chew® bubble gum; Cracker Jack® snacks; peanuts; and a map of Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium and game times.
The Spring Training Package starts at $834 per night and is valid for stays through April 7, 2018. Interested parties can book by calling 561-340-1700.
Comments are closed.
Exploring what to see and do in North Palm Beach and the South Florida area. Your hosts are Pam and Gerry Barker.
GERRY PRONOUNCED GARY
Listen to Chapter One of "Panama Palmer"