(PRESS RELEASE)_Naples, FL (August 13, 2019) – The Revs Institute, one of the most unique attractions in Naples, received national attention in a recent USA Today poll – finishing eighth in a reader’s choice poll of
10 Best Attractions for Car Lovers.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by reader voting over the course of 30 days.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Attraction for Car Lovers are:
1. Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auctions - Multiple Locations
2. Mecum Auctions - Multiple Locations
3. National Corvette Museum - Bowling Green, Ky.
4. Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum - Philadelphia
5. AACA Museum - Hershey, Penn.
6. Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum - Auburn, Ind.
7. Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum - Indianapolis
8. Revs Institute - Naples, Fla.
9. The Shelby Heritage Center - Las Vegas
10. BMW Performance Center - Greer, S.C.
The Revs Institute in Naples, Florida is a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Revs presents the Miles Collier Collections of over one hundred significant automobiles built between 1896 and 1995. The automobiles on display at Revs are some of the rarest and most important cars ever built at anytime, anywhere. They are the ones that variously blazed technical pathways, redefined aesthetic standards, made history, and changed the world. The Institute is open to the public for docent-led and self-guided tours on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Corporate and other group events may be scheduled after 5 p.m. on weekday evenings.
For more information about Florida’s Paradise Coast, call 800-688-3600 or visit www.ParadiseCoast.com. Follow the destination on Twitter and Instagram @ParadiseCoast, and on Facebook at
Exploring what to see and do in North Palm Beach and the South Florida area. Your hosts are Pam and Gerry Barker.
GERRY PRONOUNCED GARY
Listen to Chapter One of "Panama Palmer"