(PRESS RELEASE)_Delray Beach, FL (June 12, 2023)—South Florida-based Unisolo restaurant group has expanded its presence in Palm Beach County with the opening of its newest brand, Yakitori Sushi House, in west Delray Beach. This is the fifth concept by hospitality veterans Tina Wang and Chef Jason Zheng, owners of the popular Coco Sushi Lounge and Bar in Delray Beach, and Saiko-i Lounge and Hibachi in Boca Raton, among others.
Yakitori Sushi House is in the Tuscany Shoppes in west Delray Beach and has quickly become a popular dining destination for those seeking authentic Japanese cuisine. The restaurant features items from the robata grill, soups, salads, hot and cold appetizers, sushi, nigiri and sashimi, classic rolls and hand rolls, signature rolls, entrees, stir fry’s and fried rice.
“More and more people are discovering a passion for Japanese cuisine,” said Wang. “It’s healthy, it’s flavorful, it’s fresh…we just want to share this delicious food with as many people as we can.”
Wang and Zheng have also acquired the adjacent retail space and already have plans to nearly double the current size of Yakitori. The expansion begins this summer and will include additional restaurant seating and a full bar with indoor/outdoor options.
Menu highlights at Yakitori Sushi House include:
• Black Dragon, a signature roll with tempura soft shell crab, cucumber, and cream cheese, topped with eel avocado, spicy mayo and eel sauce ($18)
• Signature Lobster Pad Thai with 8 ounces of lightly battered lobster tail, sauteed with rice noodles, egg, scallions, peanut, onion and bean sprouts in a pad Thai sauce ($35)
• Maguro Truffle with tuna, bubu arare, shitake cream, balsamic truffle soy and serrano peppers ($18)
• New Tuna Tartar with diced tuna or salmon, layered with wasabi, soy and guacamole and served with chips ($17)
• Scallop Carpaccio sliced thin sashimi style and served with truffle oil, wasabi yuzu, sea salt and fried garlic ($18).
Yakitori Sushi House is in the Tuscany Shoppes at 7959 West Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach
Hours are daily from 11:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. Reservations are available on Resy.com. The restaurant delivers through Grubhub, Uber Eats, Doordash and Toast. Call 561-501-6391 for more information, and like/follow on Instagram and Facebook @YakitoriDelray.
Exploring what to see and do in North Palm Beach and the South Florida area. Your hosts are Pam and Gerry Barker.
Listen to Chapter One of "Panama Palmer"